Blackmores Bio Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the functioning of the immune system. It is also important in wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin.
Blackmores Bio Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Maintains healthy skin
- Supports healthy sperm
- Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm
- Maintains healthy immune function
- High strength, one-a-day dose
- Supports skin integrity & wound healing
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg,
Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg,
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg,
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate 860 microgram) 2500 IU (750 microgram retinol equivalents),
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hyrdrochloride) 50 mg.
Allergen Contains: Phenylalanine
Direction for Use
Adults – Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains phenylalanine
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalent, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalent for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalent for men
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional