Beneficial for Musculoskeletal disorders including arthritis, rheumatism, gout, joint pain, joint inflammation plus urinary system complaints including cystitis and fluid retention.
Henry Blooms Celery & Juniper acts as a tonic to the urinary system helping to maintain normal healthy urinary function and provide temporary relief for the symptoms of cystitis and fluid retention.
Henry Blooms Celery & Juniper combines 3000 mg of Celery seed and 200 mg of Juniper berries to provide temporary relief from the pain associated with arthritis, rheumatism and gout. It may help reduce the pain from joint swelling and inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis and gout.
|Each vege capsule contains:
|Apium graveolens (Celery) extract equiv. to dry seed
|Juniperus communis (Juniper) extract equiv. dry fruit flesh
No added gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, animal products, salt, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Direction for Use
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Cautions & Interactions:
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- If pain or irritation, relating to cystitis, persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Do not take if suffering from kidney inflammation, as juniper can exacerbate the condition.
- Celery seed might decrease the effects of thyroxine replacement therapy and can also reduce blood thyroxine T-4 levels, hence test results.
- The mechanism for these interactions is unknown.
- Although the risk does not appear to be great, celery and juniper used in large doses can cause uterine contractions and therefore abortion. Avoid high doses in pregnancy.