Benefits of Henry Blooms Curcumin Ultra
Scientific research into Curcuma longa, commonly known as Turmeric, and its active constituent, Curcumin, has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin provides a variety of health benefits including supporting joint health, healthy digestion and liver function. Henry Blooms Curcumin Ultra is a high dose tablet to help relieve the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including mild joint inflammation, swelling and mild joint aches and pains.
BioP Enhanced Absorption
Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties but exhibits poor bioavailability in humans. Bioavailability refers to how well a substance is absorbed and used in the body. Black pepper has been shown to help increase the absorption and utilisation of certain therapeutic products, including Curcumin. Here at Henry Blooms, we have included BioP™ (black pepper) into our Curcumin Ultra formulation for its potential to enhance the bioavailability of the curcuminoids, so you get maximum benefit out of each tablet.
Henry Blooms Curcumin Ultra:
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Helps relieve mild joint aches and pains.
- Helps decrease mild joint inflammation.
- Is an antioxidant and helps decrease free radical damage to body cells.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports healthy digestive function.