- Contains 16 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children.
- Provides 15 billion beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines.
- Assists in the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- Supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Dairy and gluten free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration.
Herbs of Gold Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion Unflavoured 50g
|Each 1g serve contains:|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (FloraFIT® Bb-03)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® Bl-05)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (FloraFIT® Lc-11)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri (FloraFIT® KP-1E1)||500 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||250 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26)||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (FloraFIT® Lbr-35)||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||250 million CFU|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Direction for Use
Children 2-12 years:
Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.