- Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Gout Relief contains a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs including Celery, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help reduce the occurrence and relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout.
- Celery is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a diuretic to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Contains vitamin C, and a greater intake of vitamin C is associated with lower serum uric acid concentrations.
- Vitamin C, Sour cherry and Celery have antioxidant activity, reducing free radicals formed in the body.