- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 Concentrate uses high-grade, sustainably sourced fish oil that undergoes molecular distillation and purification steps. Omega-3 Concentrate is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function. It also helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports healthy foetal development by supporting healthy eye and brain development, and supports brain function in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports cognitive function and memory recall.
- Fish oil is anti-inflammatory and supports joint health.
- Omega-3 Concentrate helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.