- Supports immune health
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Supports body detoxification
- Populations with exposure to pollution may benefit from taking vitamin C
- Helps iron absorption
- Aids in general wellbeing
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours or preservatives
Melrose Essential C Plus Immune 120g
Melrose Essential C+ Immune is a unique blend of vitamin C and supporting ingredients including zinc, olive leaf extract, vitamin D and yeast containing beta-glucan. Native Australian Kakadu Plum is one of the highest sources of Vitamin C from nature. It is wild harvested and processed quickly to preserve nutrient content.
|Each 2g dose contains:|
|Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate
equiv. Ascorbic Acid 180mg
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (contains beta-glucan)||440mg|
|Kakadu Plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana) fruit flesh powder||20mg|
equiv. Zinc 10mg
|Vitamin D (Colecalciferol)||500IU (12.5 mcg)|
|Olive leaf (Olea europaea) extract
from O. europaea dry leaf 1000mg
Direction for Use
Adult dose: Take 2g (approximately ½ a metric teaspoon) in the morning and 2g in the evening in water or juice or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Children 2-12 years: Take 500mg (1/8 metric teaspoon) in water or juice or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Adults, Children, Senior