- Contains 75mg of vitamin B6 in a daily dose which has been shown in randomised controlled trials to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy.
- Does not contain iron. Iron may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness in some women and routine iron supplementation may not be recommended at all stages of pregnancy. Always seek advice from your health professional.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and maternal health.
- High quality activated B vitamins such as riboflavin-sodium-phosphate, the activated form of B2, 25mg of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, the activated form of B6 and 500mcg of Quatrefolic® (5-MTHF), a bioavailable, active form of folate.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.