- Provides antioxidants that support healthy vision and eye function, including lutein and zeaxanthin
- Includes zinc, vitamin C and copper to reduce free radical formation in the body and thus help maintain macula and retina health
- For people whose dietary intake is low, zinc also helps the eyes adapt to changes in light intensity and supports night vision
- Also contains goji berries, which are traditionally used to support healthy eyesight and eye function in TCM
- Includes chrysanthemum, traditionally used to soothe red, dry and uncomfortable eyes in TCM
Oriental Botanicals Vision Excel
$23.95 – $41.95
Oriental Botanicals Vision Excel contains goji berries and chrysanthemum, which are used to help maintain eye health and healthy vision in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Plus lutein, zeaxanthin, zinc and other antioxidants to support healthy eyes and vision.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) fruit||2.5g|
|Chrysanthemum sinense (Chrysanthemun) flower||2.25g|
|Tagetes erecta (Mexican marigold) flower||1g|
|standardised to lutein esters, calc. as lutein||5mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate)||68.73mg|
|equiv. to zinc||20mg|
|Copper (as cupric oxide)||626mcg|
|equiv. to copper||500mcg|
|equiv. to selenium||35mcg|
Direction for Use
- 1 tablet once or twice daily with food.
Not suitable for children. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period, and selenium, which is toxic in high doses; adults should not take more than 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements per day.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.